With Christmas falling on a Tuesday this year our aim is to aim to get all pre-Christmas orders that are required before Christmas to be delivered by Friday 21 December. Last years we delivered all orders in time – but noted the Australia Post network seemed to struggle and groan the closer we got to Christmas.
If you are planning to order a smartpen – (either the new Sky WiFi smartpen or the Echo smartpen), paper, or accessories as a Christmas gift please note the following dates as a guide to ensure delivery before Xmas (note these dates are a guide only and are subject to stock availability) – the dates noted below are December dates:
- Brisbane/Sydney/Melbourne – order no later than the 18th for standard parcel post or the 19th for express post (you could get away with ordering on the 20th – but I wouldn’t recommend it)
- Canberra/Adelaide/Perth – order by the 17th for parcel post or the 18th for express post
- Eastern Seaboard Country – order by the 17th – use express post
- Other Country/rural areas – I’d be conservative and try and get an order in by the 14th – some rural areas aren’t part of the express post network so check with your local Post Office re ETA’s on parcel post from Brisbane
- New Zealand – read my next blog post!
We’ve been increasing our stock levels through November so as to ensure we have adequate stock on hand. We have on-hand stocks of all smartpens, paper, ink, and the key accessories.