An update was released for Livescribe Desktop (PC users only) in the past week – version 2.3.1.
The release includes some exciting new features – not the least being integration to Evernote.
The list of new features includes
- Additional sharing capabilities:
- Share .pencast files using your email client
- Share notes and audio recordings to an Evernote® account.
- Share entire custom notebooks to Livescribe™ Online, or as .pencast files.
- Audio playback controls in the Sharing interface.
- Ability to select and share multiple audio sessions as a .pencast file or when uploading to Livescribe Online.
- Ability to get information about a page. Right-click the page and select Page Properties.
- Page information includes: Notebook Name and Page Number, Source Notebook and Source Page (if selecting a page from a Custom Notebook).
- Ink Information includes: Time of first ink and last ink stroke on the page, number of ink strokes, if the page is indexed and searchable, and the page dimensions.
- Audio information includes: Session name, duration, and date and time it was last modified.
- Enhancements to Download Manager and Application Manager views.
- Enhancements to the progress bars and activity indicators.
The full release notes for this version can be found on the Livescribe website.