Livescribe this morning announced the release of Livescribe Desktop for Mac version 1.1. The new version is available for download here
This release incorporates optimisations, bug fixes and functionality upgrades to improve the Livescribe Desktop experience for our Mac users. Here’s an outline of the new additions included in the 1.1 release:
- Get info for a thumbnail: Get info is a panel available in Thumbnail view that shows the user what recordings are available on the selected page.
- Delete an archived notebook: After a notebook has been archived, it can be deleted. This is the same two-step process used for removing a recording from your Pulse smartpen, then deleting a recording from Livescribe Desktop.
- Preference to turn backgrounds on/off: A global preference that allows the user to show or hide backgrounds for viewing within Livescribe Desktop, exporting as PDF, or copying and pasting into other applications.
- Choose multiple recordings for deletion: Users can choose and delete multiple files at once.
- Contextual menus: Added contextual menus for common tasks involving notebooks, thumbnails, recordings or single page view.
- Keyboard shortcuts: Expanded keyboard shortcuts to include all common tasks.
Livescribe Desktop for Mac Version 1.1 release notes are here (if you’re really interested)