Recently we advised that the planned move of the Livescribe Desktop for Mac from Beta to v1.0 had been delayed till March.
We received word late today that the Livescribe Desktop for Mac is due for release on Tuesday March 3 US time – assume this will be Wednesday March 4 for us down here.
In the coming days I’m hoping we’ll get a more detailed overview of the core feature set (that’s a hint Jason), in the meantime, we know this:
- Adding ability to Print range of pages via print dialog
- Adding ability to Export range of pages as PDF via print dialog
- Adding Archive your Livescribe paper products (notebooks, journals, etc.)
- Adding Upload to Livescribe Online
- Adding Browsing of My Livescribe
- Adding Remove Paper Replay™ Recordings from your Pulse Smartpen
- Adding Delete Paper Replay Recordings from Livescribe Desktop
- Adding Drag and pan to reposition zoomed pages
- Adding Rename your Pulse™ smartpen
- Adding Rename your notebooks
One feature not mentioned in the recent data is the option to export audio files (in AAC format) separately from notes so you can play them back in iTunes. I’m waiting on feedback from Livescribe re this.
If you have any questions please comment or contact us directly via our support email – firstname.lastname@example.org